Looking back on 2018
This past year has been filled with joy and laughter, fun and tons of goal setting. We have been blessed with so much love in our family.
This isnt to say that we havent had our own struggles. On the daily. It’s just to remember that even with the struggles we face, the love is something that we’ll never be with out.
Jumpin into 2019 with both feet in the air
In 2019, I hope to continue making personal growth. Focussing a majority of my energy on self-love. I want to keep growing a deeper understanding of positive parenting and calm my voice with my children. Doing all things with intention. In our home I would like to be more organized with our daily jobs amd keeping our home cleaner.
I would like to use this platform to keep up with what we are doing in our daily lives and keep myself accountable.
Today, New Years Eve, the boys are creating their own goals for 2019 and filming themselves talking about those goals. Check out our Instagram: themagicmomma to see the videos of our Family goals. Or, scan our name tag below.
- Have 3 incomes: Daily career, Custom Rod building with Lake Istokpoga Company, and side boat work.
- Fence our property (watch our projects as they grow on YouTube: Lake Istokpoga Co.)
- Remember daily to take dogs out in the afternoon for Dad
- Spend at least 1.5 hours outside playing each week
- Follow directions the first time Mom and Dad say it
- Be nicer to my brothers and Mom and Dad
- Take pictures of myself
- Play with balls and animals to be more happy
We are off today to look at some adorable Pygmy Goats and finally make our way to Busch Gardens Christmas Town!
Enjoy the last of Holiday Season 2018! Happy Happy New Year to all!!